Hi, I’m Jerry Klein, President and CEO of Tompkins Mahopac Bank.Since 1929, Tompkins Mahopac Bank been serving our customers and our communities through economic vitality, economic hardships, and everything in-between.
We are all aware that the Coronavirus has thrown shock waves into our community, and knowing how to navigate through these challenging times can be difficult. But we will get through this – together.
To further help you navigate these challenging times, we have also put together a few resources that contain great ideas/tips for your business:
- Small Business Administration Guidance & Loan Resource
- Family First Coronavirus Response Act
- Resources for Working Remotely
- Coronavirus Small Business Guide – US Chamber of Commerce
Some of our favorite tips for businesses are:
- 1. Shift your sales strategy online where you can
- 2. Encourage your followers to purchase gift cards to use at a later date
- 3. Know your numbers better than you ever have. Work with your vendors, partners and local officials to help you plan for the long term
This crisis will end, but we will have work to do to rebuild our community and our businesses. And you can count on your Tompkins Mahopac Bank family to be right there with you helping to rebuild. For the most current information on the actions we’re taking, please visit our website: www.mahopacbank.com/coronavirus-readiness
91 years is a long time; and history has taught us that, through the strength of community and unity, we can get through all forms of hardships.
You and the community are at the core of all we do, and we are in this, together.
President & CEO